We provide highly effective acupuncture treatment in our fertility clinic in Centennial, Colorado
Acupuncture for Fertility - Male & Female Infertility
Have you and your partner been trying to conceive but to no avail? Or have you conceived successfully but experienced multiple miscarriages?Please know that you are not alone in your struggle with infertility. Trouble with pregnancy and chronic miscarriages can be daunting and can severely increase stress levels in a relationship.
Fortunately, an increasing number of couples have had successful pregnancies with the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture can reduce stress levels and also create many positive effects on your endocrine and nervous system.
Whether you are in the process of IUI/IVF or if you are trying to conceive naturally, acupuncture can significantly increase your chance of a viable pregnancy.
We help both men and women to fulfill the dream of becoming parents. We listen to your concerns and provide the highest quality care at our clinic.
Acupuncture supports fertility in women by:
- Delivering blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
- More nutrient delivery increases thickness of the uterine lining, which lowers the chance of miscarriages
- Increased number and quality of follicles production
- Maintaining healthy menstrual cycle (treat the root cause of PMS, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, irregular periods, etc)
- Lowering the side effects of hormone medications from IVF procedure
- Reducing uterine contractions post IVF embryo transfer, which improves IVF success rate
Acupuncture supports fertility in men by:
- Increasing the number of normal sperm cells in ejaculate
- Increasing sperm motility
- Improve sperm quality both in shape and size
- Decreasing the rate of structural sperm cell defects