We provide effective acupuncture menstrual pain relief in our Centennial, Colorado clinic
Acupuncture for Menstrual Pain and Cramps
Do you dread that time of the month when your period is due because of the severe pain that follows?Are you sick of taking over-the-counter medications only to suppress your symptoms temporarily? Unfortunately, these cases are way too common, yet, not many are aware of the potential of Chinese medicine. For thousands of years, Chinese medicine has been treating menstrual pain using natural herbs and acupuncture. Women who consistently receive acupuncture treatments can reduce the severity of pain and some may even experience complete relief from pain.
Here are ways acupuncture can help you:
- Maintain homeostasis within your body and naturally balance your hormones.
- Calm your nervous system and reduce inflammation.
- Manage other associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and diarrhea.
- Address premenstrual syndrome (PMS) related irritability, anxiety, breast tenderness, insomnia, joint/muscle pain, and more.
- Relieve pain caused by other reproductive disorders such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), etc.
There is no one-treatment-fits-all approach in Chinese medicine.Everyone is unique and will require their own specific type of treatment and attention. The number of acupuncture treatments required will depend on your specific condition. When administered by an experienced and licensed acupuncturist, there is virtually little to no risk in receiving acupuncture treatments.
So why wait? Let’s get you to feeling better!