What is Microneedling?
What We Treat
- Acne scars
- Other types of scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark spots or skin discoloration
Benefits of Microneedling Procedure
- Experience smoother, youthful, plump skin
- Reduce fine lines, large pores, and wrinkles
- Increase skin firmness and tightness
- Fade away acne scars and lift sagging skin
- Naturally increase collagen and elastin production
- Excellent anti-aging treatment
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling uses a medical grade micropen with extremely fine needles to stimulate the skin. The micropen creates micro-channels on the top layer of the skin and increases the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients. We take advantage of this window of opportunity to introduce high quality serum during the procedure.
Microneedling naturally increases collagen and elastin (the skin’s support structure) production, improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, and activates flaccid muscles to lift the skin.